Love me or hate me

am going to be completely honest in this blog, so my identity will be kept secret, and so will the people mentioned in this blog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Skinny Man = Large Penix

       It’s been so long since I’ve written.  I apologize to my one follower out there. This next lover was a friend, Mike, who taught me not to judge a book by its cover.  He is skinny and a lazy pothead beard and all.  He’s not completely unattractive, but I tend not to be attracted to unmotivated people or whose sole purpose in life is to work as a waiter and get high. The first time we got together he came over to smoke some pot and copy my notes from a class we were in together. The copier was in my bedroom and we sat on the bed while the pages were copying.  He kept scooting closer and closer until next thing I know we were making out.  It was amazing, he was a very passionate kisser.  I kept thinking why haven’t I thought about him this way before?  Then it got even better when we had sex.  Even though I felt like I could snap him in half since he was so skinny, he had a nice thick long dick.  I was shocked.  The sex was even better than the kissing.  Obviously having a lot of practice he took control and I went on a ride of my life.  Unfortunately it wasn’t until after we graduated and he moved to LA that we got together again and again.  I cherish all the times we had sex, they were all great.  Now he has a girlfriend so I can no longer travel to LA and expect a booty call, but I am happy for him and know she is one lucky lady.
       With this theory in mind he had another friend, Tim,  who was not as cute but also was skinny.  It was Green Beer Day and I was high and wasted and of course it seemed like a great idea to have sex.  And when I mean high and wasted, I had been smoking and drinking since early in the morning.  I think I even snorted a pill off a toilet seat.  Then in mid afternoon I was incoherent and at Mike’s house which was the hang out for people to smoke pot and drink all hours of the day every day.  I think they even left their door unlocked.  Anyways, Tim was there and like I said he was skinny and semi cute but I was fucked up beyond belief and so of course he looked handsome.  I am pretty bold to say the least when I am un-sober so I probably said let’s have sex and he agreed.  I drove, which clearly I shouldn’t have (not one of my proudest moments) and we went back to my apartment and my theory was yet again proved correct, skinny man and giant penis.  Maybe all of their calories goes to their dick?  I don’t know but I had a great time from what I could remember and I definitely passed out afterward.  So yea, who let me behind a wheel of a car?

No comments:

Post a Comment