Love me or hate me

am going to be completely honest in this blog, so my identity will be kept secret, and so will the people mentioned in this blog.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Plan B my Hero!

I am trying to stay in order of all my sexual escapades the best I can. So I am pretty sure Andrew from BG is next. So I went to go visit my friend Kevin at Bowling Green because he was having a 70’s themed house party. Loving to dress up I looked pretty hot in my 70’s leather jacket, page boy hat, glitter top, and bellbottom jeans. And thankfully I have always been one of those girls who knows how to do my make up, not like some people who try and cake on foundation so it melts off their face. So shortly after I got there I spotted my conquest for the night, Andrew. I have always had a thing for guys with dark hair and colored eyes, and he fit that description. So our eyes met and he crossed the room towards me and we had some flirty conversation before we went in one of the bedrooms at the house. I must have just liked the attention or was too drunk to care at this point, because he was pretty hairy and that really turns me off. Some of my friends say I like little boys since I prefer a smooth chest and no back hair, but I am sorry if I have to shave, I think men should too or at least suck it up and go get waxed. Andrew was a good kisser though and he was decent at eating me out. Then I gave him OK head and he had a good sized penis, and as we were doing these festivities someone totally walked in on us, which I thought was hilarious. We exchanged numbers and I don’t know why I actually thought something more may happen with him.

A month or so later we met up at another University, which looking back was dumb, I should have found someone else for the night. Anyways, I was staying at a friend of a friend’s house, and was definitely being clingy texting Andrew to hook up, because of course I was horny. I don’t know why I get so infatuated with such douche bags, I still have never been able to break this trend. So we finally met up on the street after a long night of drinking. I of course thought maybe we would get together much sooner, and we went back to the house where I was staying. And I definitely had sex with him without a condom, and it wasn’t good at all, so I stopped him after a minute. I was so disappointed after our time before was so passionate, and now he was not talented and we were banging on a family room floor. Not comfy. Then he left because I am not afraid to say what is on my mind, so I told him it was BAD, so he left. Now frustrated, horny, and paranoid I realized that when I got back to college I did not want the chance of being pregnant by this hairy asshole (even though he did not come in me). So I discovered the miracle drug Plan B, my first time taking the pill and the lady at the health center actually tried to make me feel bad about it saying “Hope we won’t see you here again”. Yea right, I was there a few years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment