Love me or hate me

am going to be completely honest in this blog, so my identity will be kept secret, and so will the people mentioned in this blog.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Gatlinburg Tarzan

So many interesting things can happen on Spring Break, especially if you go to places like Cancun or Miami Beach. Well three of my friends and I decided to go to Gatlinburg, TN, not a typical spring break destination as we quickly found out, I mean there was only one bar open past midnight. But our cabin was pretty sweet, it was called the “Love Shack” which included a heart shaped Jacuzzi in the master bedroom, a pool table, Pac-Man arcade game, and an outdoor Jacuzzi. However, after arriving we discovered there wasn’t much to do even during the day, because it was definitely a very Christian and family oriented place with mini golf and a garden of life sized biblical statues. Therefore we drank a lot and went to Blake’s the only bar there was, trying to make as many sins as possible. Luckily, there was a group of men about our age also on spring break. The semi attractive bound men started talking to us, and my friend Ashley got Chippendale dancer’s number (he was not really one, just reminded us of one). So we were invited over their VIP Cabin the next night; it was two levels with a lot of bedrooms. Immediately after we arrived, they wanted us to start drinking and play pool. After the bottle of Patron was drank, and shots being taken the clothes started coming off. It’s true, tequila makes your clothes come off, next thing I know we are all hooking up with different men. I was in a bubble bath with Rico on one side and Matt on the other stroking both of their manscicles while making out. Then my other friend came in and her and Matt went in the shower and Rico and I were left to our own devices. I think the hot tub was next, we wanted some privacy trying to avoid other couples. After some literally steamy sex, Rico covered himself with a small white town and wrapped it around himself like a loin cloth and proceeded to do a dance of celebration as we journeyed to our next location, the family room floor. Now I remember this visibly and it was the first time I attempted to do a 69 and wow it was not working. I don’t understand how one can pleasure and enjoy at the same time. I need to concentrate what I’m doing, which makes it hard for me to enjoy. Then after hours of loving, we thankfully decided to go back to our cabin. On the way out, the men went our on their balcony screaming “number 1”! Thus, despite a small town, we still managed to have a good time, and I even got with Rico another night, bubble bath and all.

1 comment: