Love me or hate me

am going to be completely honest in this blog, so my identity will be kept secret, and so will the people mentioned in this blog.

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

White Trash Prom

If you have ever drunk alcohol, you know it takes a while to know your limits and build your tolerance. Well at the end of my first year of college, I was still learning this rule. My entire first year there were many times where I drank too much and mixed too much and ended up sick. So one of the times I drank way too much was quite hilarious from what I remember. It was the last party of the year and the theme was White Trash Prom. A week before the party, I was dubbed the party animal of my sorority and was given hot pink lingerie, bunny ears, and a tail. Of course I decided a playboy bunny would be a fitting costume for a white trash prom. Also before this party, I discovered 151 and all its potency. Thus I brought my bottle of 151 to the party and took 3 shots in no time. Then I decided it would be a good idea to shotgun a beer. Soon after this I was in a bedroom with this senior and we were making out then I started to give him head and that’s when all the alcohol hit me. The room started spinning and the next thing I know I am at the side of the house puking. Thankfully one person was sober enough to take me back to my dorm. I stumbled to my room and realized I was going to get sick again. To the bathroom I went where I passed out. Awaking later with my face plastered to the porcelain seat, I turned around to see a girl who lives in the hall sitting behind me. I was coughing so loud that I woke her and my entire hall up, so she stayed with me making sure I didn’t choke on my vomit. She also had the courtesy to draw me. Now framed, I have a drawing of me passed out on a toilet in a dorm bathroom as a playboy bunny. Sometimes I feel like strange things only happen to me. Especially because I saw the man I almost threw up on a few weeks ago in LA and I haven’t seen him in at least seven years since the incident. Is it fate? I hope not.

1 comment: